Mimi left traditional employment litigation practice and established Soule Employment Law Firm in April 2012 to focus on providing business owners and managers with practical advice to help avoid costly litigation.
She focuses her practice on providing employment law and human resources compliance advice, preparing employment-related contracts, and defending employers against administrative claims.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT MIMI
As a business owner herself, Mimi understands the importance of budgeting expenses – especially legal costs. Accordingly, the Firm offers the majority of its legal services on a fixed-fee or project-fee basis.
- Voted one of Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite by her peers for years 2013-2019
- Founded monocleHR, providing basic HR training for small businesses without regular HR support
- Helped establish the Women Business Alliance at the Wake Forest Area Chamber of Commerce
- Helped establish the Women’s Alliance, a peer group of professional women who meet for advice and cocktails in the Raleigh area
- Prior to founding Soule Employment Law Firm, Mimi practiced with Hedrick Murray in Durham, Ice Miller (then Schottenstein Zox and Dunn doing business as SZD Wicker) and Schneider Law Group in Raleigh, and the national firm of Epstein Becker & Green, P.C. in Washington, D.C.
- Born and raised in Wake Forest, North Carolina